Natalie Imbruglia -Torn流淚
I thought I saw a man brought 2 life.
我以為找到了生命中的男人。
He was warm.
他是如此的溫煦
He came around like he was dignified.
他在我身邊像是如此有品位。
He showed me what it was 2 cry.
他使我了解到什麼是哭泣。
Well U couldn't B that man I adored.
於是你就不配當我仰慕的對象。
U don't seem 2 know.
你不明白
Seem 2 care what Ur heart is for.
也不在乎,你的心到底在想什麼。
But I don't know him anymore.
可我不再了解他。
There's nothing where he used 2 lie.
他連謊言都沒機會說。
My conversation has run dry.
我已無話可說。
That's what's going on.
這就是現在的情況。
Nothing's fine,I'm torn.
沒有好心情,我的心被傷透了。
I'm all out of faith,this is how I feel.
我感到信心全無。
I'm cold & I'm shamed.
我又冷又被愚弄。
Lying naked on the floor.
屈辱的躺在冰冷的地板上。
Illusion never changed into something real.
夢想並沒有變成現實。
I'm wide awake & I can see the perfect sky is torn.
清晨迷茫的醒來,只看到明亮天空被撕碎。
U're a little late,I'm already torn.
你來遲了一點,我已傷透了心。
So I guess the fortune teller's right.
所以我想先知是對的。
Should have seen just.
現在的情況就是這樣。
What was there & not some holy light.
沒有幾個好夜晚。
To crawl beneath my veins & now.
我心裡只有你,但現在。
I don't care,I have no luck.
我不在乎,算我倒霉。
I don't miss it all that much.
不再想那麼多。
There's just so many things.
有太多事情。
That I can't touch,I'm torn.
我無能為力,我傷透了心。
Torn ! 流淚!
Bound and broken on the floor.
在地板上翻來滾去。
留言列表